Quality Compliance Manager – Harlow, Essex
September 10, 2019
Quality Compliance Manager
Permanent – 37.5 hours a week
Want to join a pioneering healthcare business? Take your career to new places? Transform lives? You can do it all with LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare. Part of McKesson, a leading global healthcare company, we work in close partnership with the NHS and pharmaceutical companies to provide a huge range of care services to more than 80,000 patients in the comfort of their own home, at their place of work or in the community.
About the opportunity
- Provide leadership and guidance with regard to the creation of policies and procedures associated with document and record management standards.
- To ensure company standards relating to external certifications are achieved, controlled, and communicated effectively across all functions.
- Provide support for the whole of LPCH in assuring quality and regulatory compliance and best practice across all parts ensuring patient safety and enabling audit trails for all respective evidence and documentation to be in place.
- Deliver the McKesson UK Business Quality Management System, and lead the team activities across the organisation to ensure the Quality Management system is robust and fully compliant with current Good Distribution Practice (GDP), quality standards, and industry best practices.
- Possess knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, Good Distribution Practice (GDP) 2013/C 343 01 and Quality Management Systems, incl. eQMS
- Strong educational background demonstrating excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Experience of writing briefings, proposals, reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to deal with contentious and sensitive issues diplomatically.
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent training, support and career development plus the opportunity to work at the forefront of our industry, helping to reshape healthcare for the better and make a real difference to patients’ lives. You will also enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive company pension scheme and life assurance
- Generous annual leave
- Heavily discounted healthcare
- Discounts at hundreds of retail stores
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme – Whether you want a new bike, equipment or both, top of the range or new starter, Cycle to Work will save you either 32% or 42% on the total cost. The savings are made through your tax and national insurance savings through salary sacrifice.
About LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
Part of McKesson, a leading healthcare company, we strive to break boundaries, challenge the status quo and support the changing healthcare industry. We are one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and have been supporting patients in this way since 1975. With services ranging from straightforward delivery of medication to specialist nursing for complex conditions, we support a huge variety of patient needs. We can also offer many different opportunities for career development and progression, not just within LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare but throughout McKesson as a whole.
Role Profile Quality Compliance Manager LPCH May 2019 JD.docx – 45KB
Converted File Quality Compliance Manager LPCH May 2019 JD.docx.pdf – 76KB