Patient Service Operative (Driver) – Harlow
August 14, 2019
Patient Services Operative (Driver)
Permanent – Full time around 48hours a week
Competitive + benefits
Want to join a pioneering healthcare business? Take your career to new places? Transform lives? You can do it all with LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare. Part of McKesson, a leading global healthcare company, we work in close partnership with the NHS and pharmaceutical companies to provide a huge range of care services to more than 80,000 patients in the comfort of their own home, at their place of work or in the community.
About the opportunity
As a Patient Services Operative, you will be delivering medical products to patient’s homes. You will deliver the exceed the highest standards of care towards all of our customer, both internally and externally.
- Conduct daily vehicle checks must include; tyres, lights, oil, water and fuel. This check also needs to include the ambient and chilled compartments of the vehicles and these are set and checked to the correct temperature.
- Complete manifests checks and load their vehicle ensuring stock in the correct compartment and is loading in order of delivery to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure stock is delivered as instructed, and all items stored in the correct manner, including all fridge items.
- Ensure all expiry dates checked of existing stock and they are rotated appropriately before further storage of any other items.
- Ensure any stock/deliveries are returned to LPCH within the specified time frame.
- Ensure that any deadlines, delivery instructions are adhered to as per instructions.
- Ensure any keys are handled as per protocol.
- Liaise with the relevant co-ordinator if you encounter any problems with stock or delivery of products.
- Ensure the relevant co-ordinator is contacted promptly should you discover any problems with the patient.
- Ensure company vehicles are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Services vehicle on a daily basis, ensuring tyres, lights, oil water and fuel are all within acceptable parameters.
- Apply knowledge of all driving regulations, ensuring they drive within the legal and road safety guidelines.
- Be courteous at all times to BHH customers/patients.
- Follow LPCH’s work instructions (WI’s) and standard operating procedures (SOP’s) at all times.
About you You will have previous experience within the transport environment with a minimum of 2 years driving experience.
You will be able to provide excellent customer service and be a great communicator.
In return for your hard work, we offer excellent training, support and career development plus the opportunity to work at the forefront of our industry, helping to reshape healthcare for the better and make a real difference to patients’ lives. You will also enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Heavily discounted healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discounts at hundreds of retail stores
About LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare Part of McKesson, a leading healthcare company, we strive to break boundaries, challenge the status quo and support the changing healthcare industry. We are one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and have been supporting patients in this way since 1975. With services ranging from straightforward delivery of medication to specialist nursing for complex conditions, we support a huge variety of patient needs. We can also offer many different opportunities for career development and progression, not just within LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare but throughout McKesson as a whole.
Role Profile PSO role profile.docx – 45KB
Converted File PSO role profile.docx.pdf – 100KB